Friday, August 28, 2009

fruit and cheese

Last night, after I saw 'Adam' at Angelika Film Center, we went to Whole Foods on Bowery. I claimed I wasn't hungry, but then I saw a legion of fruits.

I am afraid of produce people at Farmer's Markets, because I know I should be starting an old fashioned dialogue about their food growing practices, but I am much less afraid of getting produce in a store this large.

That is a mini cheese. They sell mini cheese testers and its an amazing thing.

Can you even tell what that is? Its the view from our upstairs sitting location. It is a metal jungle- I would expect an orangutan to swing by on a beam any moment.

Then I met up with my freshman roommate- and we all went to http://www.24prince.com/ .
Tra la

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever you want