Sunday, October 4, 2009

Solo Brunch @ Mud featuring unexpected mimosas

I went to yoga yesterday in an unusual fit of productivity and responsibility. Afterwards I made a quick decision to eat at Mud all alone. It's loud in there and I figured the perfect way to experience it really was to sit there in silence.



Then I got bored and started writing on napkins. Like JK Rowling.

However- I never realized that this brunch came with alcohol at the fixed price. The waitress rattled off a list of beverages- all of them sounded alcoholic to me except the first one MIGHT have been plain orange juice I now realize. But at the time I thought I was being FORCED to drink by myself.

Here they are below. My coffee, my mimosa, my cream that I already poured into the coffee.

My omelette. Of goat cheese and mushrooms.


I hate carrots so... in the cream jar they go

Brunch for one
can be such fun
“If you never did you should.
These things are fun
and fun is good”
(seuss)

What is my problem

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love that you wrote on your napkin like J.K.!

    ReplyDelete

say whatever you want