Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trip to Brooklyn: Pizza Plus & W.C. Theory

The other night my friends and I had to write an essay for a class we don't pay attention in.

My friend Erin Rice, born and raised in Brooklyn, coerced me and Matt to travel to Brooklyn where she had to waitress at "Pizza Plus" so we all could "study". Of course we didn't.

But I was expecting pizza plus to be a dive for some reason, from the name, but it turns out its totally adorable and family friendly ... with a nice backyard garden.



Erin setting up our table after we moved. We were high-maintenance.


Erin is obsessed with the bread. The secret is that its made out of the pizza dough. They were REALLY heavy rolls.Matt: "I had to use two hands just to pick one up"
broccoli pizza!

W.C. Theory

Recently I have begun a mini obsession with taking pictures of how nice/not nice the bathrooms are. And ... I'll tell you why.

I think that the attention paid to the bathroom (decor cleanliness) says a lot about a place.

Also, I hate washing my hands. It annoys me unless they obviously got dirty. It takes my precious time. I just believe that EVERYTHING is dirty anyway. You can't be sure that every single thing you touch isn't contaminated with something. So ... whatever.
But-
Iffffffff I begin chronicling the bathrooms and how cool their soaps are... then I'll have to wash my hands. And it'll be less lame and boring.



Carrot cake. They get it delivered from the Bronx. Must be the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever you want