Friday, September 17, 2010

HomeMade Gibson Granola

Tonight I saw Easy A with my friend Danielle. I keep her as a friend because she is one of my only 10 blog readers. Also, she is nice.

I got a warning text before we met up that I would be "flabbergasted when I saw the quality snacks [she] brought for [us]". Yessssssss.

She brought Organic Whole Foods Popcorn in a ziploc, a chocolatey snack bar for herself, mini peppermint patties (to cleanse the palate I guess), and homemade granola. She even gave me my own little tupperware container.



Homemade Gibson Granola Recipe



Oats
Wheat Germ
Sunflower Seeds
Walnuts
Peanuts
Almonds
Unsweetened Coconut
Cinnamon
Honey
vanilla

Mix it up, put it in the oven, eat it.

If I said any of this wrong, forgive and correct me Danielle.

Ps. Danielle's Granola is delicious. I love every ingredient and it has the perfect hint of sweetness. And not only because Danielle is going to read this.

Pps. Easy A was extremely entertaining and Emma Stone is awesome. I think she is talented and excellent. Wahoo!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying it! Yayy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that this parTICular variety of Gibson Granola should be called: Goodbye to Summer - what with the Honey and the Coconut and the Sunflowers.

    If you want to start a business, just let me know. Text me.

    Oh, yes I am still up and the granola and chocolate are gone. Yep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i worked at c-stone...i made an ice cream creation called the "Fall Preview." or maybe "Autumn Preview." then I advertised it and sold it to legit customers. i think it was cinnamon ice cream, caramel, and reeses pieces. toss in a few stray flies and a hair or two and - voila!

    autumn creations.

    any sign of leaf changing in the park yet?

    ReplyDelete

say whatever you want