Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I miss you, Coffee


I am starting to dream of coffee.

I don't know when I am going to be mono-less, so for now I can only have coffee in my dreams.

Cafe Ost

I used to look forward to my coffee when I went to bed at night.

I miss the comfort and the ritual. And I am sorry, but stupid tea does not cut it.

I walk past coffee shops and longingly look in, catching a little whiff.

When I go into a cute place to get food, it takes all my effort to not order a coffee, too.

71 Irving



I miss coffee more than I miss wine.

(some random stock photo)

and that is saying something.

(via http://mymelange.typepad.com)

Ps. If anyone happens to know for a fact that I CAN in fact drink coffee and won't crack my liver, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever you want