Friday, September 10, 2010

Midnight Mono Snacks and Meat Plans

So, I was just lying in bed, exhausted, but instead of sleeping I start thinking about how want to be independently rich and in love and how I need to get a nice fruit bowl and how I wish I had some fruit but its a good thing I don't because I didn't have a fruit bowl yet and start worrying that I'll never make enough money to pay off my cable installation let alone get a nice fruit bowl.

So, I hopped out of bed to pee and then got myself... a weird snack (brownie/almondbutter/greekyogurt parfait of sorts )


My heart has kind of been racing since this whole mono thing, so now that I am healing and happier and getting excited about things like fruit bowls, it has been racing extra- and its frightening. I am having trouble sleeping though I am exhausted. You knowww, the classic case of (mono) insomnia.

**

So on the other note, because my stove knobs don't allow me to turn the gas heat off of High, I am not going to be able to cook the only thing I know how to cook: eggs.

I am going to have to learn how to cook meat once and for all. Like a woman. In the oven. The stove, I guess can only be used for boiling water and... steaming vegetables... yum.

So, I will be learning to cook meat which should give me a topic other than shoddy pictures of half eaten food at dimly lit restaurants.

Maybe some comics too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever you want