Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3 year olds have no idea what you are talking about

I was trying to explain to the girl I babysit the other day that her apartment is the perfect size and in a perfect world I want the exact layout (minus their upstairs).

I tried to explain by saying:
"You know how Genies grant wishes? Well, if a Genie gave me three wishes, ONE of them would be to have an apartment exactly this size without the upstairs because I wouldn't need it."

She went on to point and say: "Yes and your sister could sleep in that room. Lets play a game where your sister is my mom"

Ok....

Later on, while we were eating a snack of clementines and cheese sticks, she said to me:

Are you as old as my grandmother?
No. I'm not even as old as your parents.
Oh, well my dad is...... 14 years old.
No he's not, thats a teenager.
Ok, well my dad is 10.

3 year olds have no idea what you are talking about. She probably now thinks that I want to steal her apartment.

1 comment:

say whatever you want