Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow and Dinner Party

Things are going really well.

  • I got up at 9:15 this morning as opposed to 11:30. (But that was mostly due to the painfully loud sound of shoveling outside my window)
  • I made coffee this morning in my new coffee maker as opposed to the much more $$$ Via Packets. But it was so strong that not even cream could save it. I don't know how to make coffee. I am now drinking Via.
  • As of yesterday I plan on eating a lot of yogurt, coffee and wine so I can become like a frenchie.
  • It snowed! (Still don't have snowboots)
  • I can pick up clean laundry this morning (should do it soon...)
Nothing else is really going on.

Mary's Dinner Party the Other Night Was Super







Les Hosts

We ate in a circle on our laps in the living room. Not normal dinner party situation, but it was great. The food was delicious and simple. The wine was good. We met new friends. Had "intellectual" fights over whether gray nail polish was attractive or not, and even discussed Twilight for a few minutes. (ha)

There was also a Football game on that I was able to slightly understand -which was new for me!

AAaannddd- I did not watch the Eagles game on Sunday but- they lost apparently. Instead of seeing the game, I was at IFC seeing an indie film. Oops. So much for immersion in Sports Culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever you want