Friday, March 4, 2011

Charlie Sheen for Droopy Eyed Armless Children





I am obsessed with this whole Charlie Sheen debacle. The scariest part is I feel like he is brainwashing me to believe that I have to do is believe in my own awesomeness and be a WINNER. Like him.

And then I realized that he threatened his ex-wife that he'd chop off her head and send it in a box to her parents and... I am sobered up. Like him. (haha- ha).

But I have already followed him on twitter, unfollowed him because I was disgusted with myself, followed him again, and then unfollowed him.

Ugh. I hate him. I am fascinated by him. Is he for real? Shut Up!

But the quote that actually made me laugh out loud, as creepy as it is, is:

"The run I was on made Sinatra, Jagger, Richards, all the others look like droopy-eyed, armless children. It was epic."



No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever you want