Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Party Mishap

To harp on my party some more- besides my (un)necessary stress over noise and I'll-never-sleep-again paranoia- every thing else was good. Meaning: I was very well prepared.

There was enough booze and there was enough food. And I cleaned the whole place that day and everything was in place and welcoming 'looking'.

However, a small group of people who I DIDN'T know as well were in my "office corner" sitting at my desk taking over the iTunes. I started to get nervous because I realized I had poorly hidden: my "Women Food and God" book, and my myriad of spiritual-type-self help books, and my "The S-Factor Pole Dancing Workout Book", among other things.

However, what takes the cake was my to-do notepad on my desk that I forgot to put away. And I specifically saw some guy I didn't really know flipping through it.




What that means is: Practice Your Comedic Monologue from the play "Sexual Perversity in Chicago".


Aghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever you want