Which is worse for me to be inhaling? Mold or Bleach? Which is worse to be spreading all over my skin and spraying into my eyes from the scrub brush? Mold or Bleach?
It doesn't matter, I guess, because I have just had a steady supply of both to my respiratory system/skin organ.
My hands feel crackly and my throat feels angry.
And there is still ominous gray occupying my grout.
In Other News:
I am only in NYC for 3 days- before I go away for Labor Day Weekend- and I have no money and I have no food. All my expenses are going towards Bleach. and Kombucha. And bus tickets and wedding presents.
See you on the other side.