Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sleeping Genius

Why do ideas only come to me when I am seconds away from falling asleep?

Am I some sort of sleeping genius? Some mad, creative, inventive entrepreneur-type who needs to start keeping a pad of paper and pen next to their bed?

I will have insightful thoughts like "what if I moved to the Bronx to save on rent and start a chicken farm?" and "What if I made a dirty martini out of sauerkraut brine instead of olive brine?" and "I need to clean my bathtub tomorrow".

(The answer about the sauerkraut is: The alcohol will kill the good bacteria anyway. Poo)
yes, apparently this is The Bronx

I mean, the thoughts just keep coming. They KEEP COMING. And, believe it or not, when I wake up in the morning, I do not remember them at all. The ones above were not ideas I actually had while falling asleep, because I can't remember any of those. I just made those ones up now.

So, I am going to start keeping a pad by my bed. Sure to be a millionaire in no time.


this is an example of some brilliant night-thoughts- you can't read it? neither can I


i had the genius realization that I am a sleeping genius. And also, I will be writing a post on cab mania soon.


If you buy this Dream Silk Terry Sleep mask below from Kohls, you will not avoid disruptive Sleeping Genius, but you will sleep in better and I might make like $0.02!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever you want