Tuesday, June 26, 2012

How to Become a Successful Blogger

Over the past year, this blog has made $0.23 on Google Adsense.

If I was worried about my financial security before, I can finally sigh a breath of relief.

I'm on my way to becoming a professional blogger, slower than the opposite of the speed of light.


(No, I won't give you all the secrets to my success.  But basically, just follow your own heart, passions and talents. The amount of money you make will be relative to your heart, passions and talents (mine are worth 23 cents). Also, ignore all the advice to connect with other bloggers and readers, because I had SEVEN whole page views yesterday, and I don't worry about that stuff at all).

(Also, you can do stuff like add lots of pictures, make your text big so old and stressed people can read it, have catchy and misleading titles, and also include inspiring content)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm 23 cents eh, I was looking for the long lost rich relatives! Hi Caroline, Patrick Dooner here from Cleveland, not sure how I stumbled upon your blog but I have enjoyed reading your posts. As a fellow Dooner (greatest name ever) I thought I would drop you a line, if you are ever heading this way let us know! I'm 44 and teach and have five kids, my wife Carole is a saint!
    I don't do FB but my wife does friend her and you can see what midwestern Dooners look like!
    Only the Best!
    Patrick J. Dooner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Patrick! How awesome! I will friend your wife on Facebook. I am glad you enjoy my blog... I promise I am not as crazy as I make it seem :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

say whatever you want