Tuesday, January 14, 2014

EVERY DAY IS A HOLIDAY. THERE IS A HOLIDAY FOR EVERY DAY

Wait I am sorry- I do not generally like doing anything, or celebrating much, but Oh my LORD in the shape of a small baby boy. there is a holiday for EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR! And most of them are incredibly stupid and hilarious! I have to celebrate them all!

For as long as I can remember, probably about 6 days, I'm gonna post every day about the Holiday and how I celebrated. Then around the week mark I am sure I will regret this decision/forget.
Regret and Forget.

But, For now, it is National Skeptics Day and National Make Your Dreams Come True Day!
I was a skeptic about the Holidays being a real thing. But then I checked another internet website and it said the same thing there so it MUST BE RIGHT. The internet NEVER LIES. It never has and it never will.

Is God Real? And if so, DOES he have a beard? I dunno. But the internet never lies.
My dreams have come true because EVERY DAY HAS A DUMB HOLIDAY.

(Also I was born on National Bird Day.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatever you want